Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Taking a look at Oakland.

I decided that it might be fun to upload a few pics of my neighborhood. Enjoy.

Here's the McDonald's next to my apartment.  Nothing quite like a double cheeseburger and McFlurry after a long week.
Here are some ducks hanging out at Lake Merritt, a popular spot for walking, running and even rowing.
If you look closely that's a young couple pushing a stroller down my street.  What is this, Berkeley???
This is a picture of the court house in downtown Oakland.
This is a street sign and I like sepia.  No other significance.

This is The Ruby Room--best bar in Oakland. Red lighting and cheap drinks. Enough said.
The Oakland Public Library. A great spot for broke JV's.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, Ryan! Great pics and always an interesting story :)
~Alison @SVDP